Slow Cooked Beef Steak With Potato Chips.
You can cook Slow Cooked Beef Steak With Potato Chips using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooked Beef Steak With Potato Chips
- You need 150 g of beef tenderloin.
- It’s 1 1/2 of tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 of carrot.
- It’s 1/2 of potato (thinly sliced).
- You need 3 of beans vegetable.
- You need 4 of steak lettuce.
- You need 3 of garlic (fried).
- You need 3 of shallot (fried).
- You need 1/2 of nutmeg (ground).
- It’s 3 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- It’s of Salt, pepper, and sugar.
- It’s of Water.
- You need of Olive oil.
Slow Cooked Beef Steak With Potato Chips step by step
- Mix fried onion fried shallot, salt, pepper, ground nutmeg, and sugar then crushed.
- Add sweet soy sauce, then marinade the beef. Put in the fridge for minimum 2 hours..
- Cook the beef in the slow cooker for about 3 hours or until it's tender. Add a bit of water..
- Sprinkle some salt on the sliced potato.
- Fry the salted potato.
- When the beef is cooked, put in on the oven for about 10 minutes, with carrots and bean vegetables..
- Add some tomato juice to the sauce a few moments before eating..