Quick & Easy Black Eyed Peas and Cornbread.
You can cook Quick & Easy Black Eyed Peas and Cornbread using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick & Easy Black Eyed Peas and Cornbread
- You need 2 packages of frozen black eyed peas.
- You need 1 of onion diced.
- You need 1 packages of bacon.
- It’s 1 of seasonings of your choice.
- Prepare of cornbread.
- It’s 1 box of jiffy mix.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/3 cup of milk.
Quick & Easy Black Eyed Peas and Cornbread step by step
- Add about 5 cups of water, diced onion, both packs of black eyed peas, seasonings in a pot.
- Chop bacon into pieces, I just take mine directly out of the package and chopped into squares from the chunk it was in..
- Add bacon to pot.
- Cook on medium heat where its just barely boiling for approximately 30 min stirring occasionally..
- Follow directions in jiffy mix box. I make mine in a casserole dish rather than make muffins but that's up to you..