Simple Beef Satays.
You can have Simple Beef Satays using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Beef Satays
- It’s 250 gr of tenderloin, cubed.
- You need 1 tbsp of homemade rub https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/2667371-mild-homemade-rub.
- You need of Juice from 1/2 lemon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need of Sweet soy sauce + a bit of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil (you can omit this if you wish).
Simple Beef Satays step by step
- Rub the tenderloin with homemade rub, honey, garlic paste. Squeeze the lemon to the beef. Put it in the fridge for at least an hour (all night is OK)..
- Put the cubed beef on the skewers. If you want to grill the satays, steep the skewers for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat a skillet (medium heat) with oil. You can skip oil in this step..
- Arrange the satays on the skillet. Rotate from time to time. Brush with sweet soy sauce + oil..