Stir Fry Beef With Spring Onions and Tofu Recipe (Life's Canvas).
You can have Stir Fry Beef With Spring Onions and Tofu Recipe (Life's Canvas) using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir Fry Beef With Spring Onions and Tofu Recipe (Life's Canvas)
- Prepare of Stir Fry Beef With Spring Onions.
- You need 1 pack of beef tenderloin (300 – 350g).
- Prepare of Some spring onions (cut about 4cm long).
- Prepare of Marinade for the beef.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of light soya sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of shaoxing wine or Chinese cooking wine.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornflour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare of Pan-fry Tofu.
- It’s 1 piece of firm Tofu (cut into square pieces).
- It’s of Some mayonnaise.
- You need of Creation of Miffy Rabbit.
- You need of Some cooked rice.
- It’s 2 of Perilla leaves or seaweed.
Stir Fry Beef With Spring Onions and Tofu Recipe (Life's Canvas) instructions
- Marinade the slice beef with the marinade given as per above. Set aside for 1 hour in the fridge..
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil on medium heat pan, stir fry the spring onions until fragrant. Add in the marinated beef and stir-fry till cooked..
- Add some oil, pan-fried the firm tofu. Cook till slightly browned..
- Create Miffy by using some cooked rice to mould the head, ears, hands and legs. The body of the cooked rice wrapped it in the Perilla leaf. Similarly, wrapped 2 portions of rice with cut Perilla leaf as the arms. Create the painting brush with a tube shape cooked rice wrapped in seaweed and a triangle head cooked rice. Add seaweed as features..
- Assemble the dish by placing the beef and tofu in the plating as above. Use mayonnaise to draw a Miffy rabbit on the tofu..
- #mycookbook (Week 17).