Zucchini and squash "pasta" with pesto and sun dried tomatos. This Sun-dried Tomato Pesto Pasta boasts layered flavors of sun-dried tomatoes, pine nuts, fresh basil, fresh parsley, garlic, shallots and spices with the crunch of sauteed bell peppers and squash, fire roasted tomatoes and smooth al dente pasta all bathed in a. Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto Pasta with Roasted Vegetables. Sun-dried tomato pesto has been on my list for ages now, so when my friends at DeLallo asked me to This looks like an excellent recipe.
Serve immediately with a fried egg, if desired. We whipped up a brazil nut pesto and added sun dried tomatoes for a bright, fresh take! Go ahead and SAY YES to this bowl of pasta I bought the prepackaged zucchini pasta from Whole Foods and a quinoa pesto from Trader Joes. You can cook Zucchini and squash "pasta" with pesto and sun dried tomatos using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini and squash "pasta" with pesto and sun dried tomatos
- It’s 3 of Zucchini (spiral sliced).
- You need 3 of yellow squash (spiral sliced).
- You need 3 tbsp of prepared pesto.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of sun dried tomato halves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded asiago cheese.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Zucchini pasta is tossed with a filling and flavor-packed, no cook creamy sun-dried tomato and scallion sauce plus perfectly cooked chicken. Because if you think about it, a pasta cookbook is really just a sauce cookbook, pasta being the vehicle for the sauce. So, when I get in a pesto rut (hard to. Learn how to make sun-dried tomato pesto with this easy recipe.
Zucchini and squash "pasta" with pesto and sun dried tomatos Step by step
- Heat olive oil and pesto in large pan over med heat.
- Add tomatoes.
- Add zucchini and squash and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook until "pasta" is to desired softness (I do about 10 minutes).
- Sprinkle with cheese and enjoy!.
Tomato pesto is the secret ingredient in my homemade minestrone soup. It's delicious mixed with warm pasta too! Add basil, parsley and sundried tomato and cook for a minute. Add a few tbsp of water and mix in. Spaghetti Squash Pasta with Sun-dried Tomato, Garlic and Basil.