Sate Maranggi – Indonesian Beef Satay.
You can cook Sate Maranggi – Indonesian Beef Satay using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sate Maranggi – Indonesian Beef Satay
- It’s 300 g of beef tenderloin or sirloin, cut in to bite sizes.
- You need 15 of bamboo skewers, soaked in a cold water for at least 15 minutes to prevent burning.
- You need of Spices to be ground for marinade :.
- You need 4 of shallots.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 tsp of kaempferia galanga powder.
- You need 1 of tumb size fresh ginger.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coriander seeds.
- You need 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 4 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of tamarind paste.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Sate Maranggi – Indonesian Beef Satay instructions
- Marinate the beef cubes with the marinade paste for at 1 hour and store them in the fridge. But I prefer to do it over night..
- Thread the beef cubes into bamboo skewers..
- Grill the beef to your preference..
- Serve with warm steamed rice and sambal..