Steak with grilled veggies.
You can have Steak with grilled veggies using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steak with grilled veggies
- Prepare 250 g of beef tenderloin.
- You need 100 g of portobello mushrooms.
- You need 30 g of chillies.
- It’s 30 g of garlic.
- Prepare 100 g of eggplant.
- It’s 100 g of zucchini.
- You need 20 g of Olive Oil.
- It’s 10 g of black pepper.
Steak with grilled veggies step by step
- Puree the garlic it chop it really finely.
- Cut the vegetables (eggplant, zucchini and mushroom) in Julienne like the picture below.
- Cut the steak in equal small medallions as seen the main picture of the plate.
- Time for some heat on high temperature, fire up ! Put the oil and add the garlic and stir continuously. Let them take some nice darker colour then add the vegetables.
- The secret is in the technical. Sautée the vegetables until they are all one blend. And leave until the vegetable starts to burn on the edges. Like those delicious chunky burns..
- If the pans starts to get sticky on the surface, (which is what we want) add two table spoons of water (white wine, or any type of liquid) to extract the delicious key flavours which make all the difference..
- When the veggies are all nice and cooked as the main picture leave them aside. In the same pan add some water let them make a nice stock then add the seasoned chunks of beef and panfrie them on each side. Remember, when the colour is appetizing, so is the taste. 👉Follow me on Instagram I am building an international cooking platform and you'll be the first to hear about it. And I hope you liked my recipe ! Cheers.