Candy cane kiss cookies.
You can cook Candy cane kiss cookies using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Candy cane kiss cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of butter softened.
- It’s 1 cup of White Granulated Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of Flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped up Hershey Candy Cane Kisses.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- It’s 24-36 of unwrapped Hershey Candy Cane Kisses.
Candy cane kiss cookies step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Blend the butter with the 1 cup of sugar and vanilla extract with a hand held mixer or stand up mixer. Blend until throughly combined. Add in the egg and blend until smooth. Then stir in by hand the flour, baking soda and salt. Do not over mix..
- Then gently mixed in the chopped Candy Cane Hershey Kisses. Roll approximately 1 tablespoon of the dough in the 1/4 cup of granulated sugar and place them approximately 2 inches apart on cookie sheets. Bake for 8-10 minutes until the edges are slightly golden brown..
- Remove the cookies from the oven. Allow them to cool for 3 minutes and then place an unwrapped Candy Cane Hershey Kiss at the center of each cookie. Move the cookies immediately to the refrigerator or freezer so that the kisses keep their form. Once the cookies have cooled, remove them from the refrigerator or freezer, remove from the baking sheets and enjoy!.