Chicken Veggie stew.
You can have Chicken Veggie stew using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Veggie stew
- It’s 4 cup of chicken thighs, diced.
- It’s 3 stalk of celery, rinsed and diced.
- You need 1 of yellow sweet onion, diced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1/3 large of bag of frozen variety veggies (squash, zucchini, carrots, broccoli, and cauliflower).
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of basil, torn.
- Prepare 1 small of can Cream of Celery soul.
Chicken Veggie stew Preparation
- In a large pot, over medium-high heat, add olive oil, onion, seasonings, and celery Saute until tender crip. Then add chicken..
- Once chicken is half way cooked through, add frozen variety veggies. Let cook for 5 minutes then add the Cream of Celery soup..
- Let cook for another 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve with your choose of bread or side !.