Smokey Taco Beef Jerky. We assist you throughout the entire private label process of creating custom labels, flavor choices, USDA label. Its a little sweet a little smokey and a little spicy. Smokehouse Bayou's PitMasters, Brian and Shayla take the time to thoroughly teach you how Smokehouse Bayou Smoked Jerky is made.
Once your desired texture is reached, let your jerky 'rest' until it reaches room temperature. At this point, it has reached it's final texture and is ready for consumption and packaging. Homemade jerky No Artificial Preservatives No MSG Spice Texas Smokehouse Beef Jerky supporting Dayna's Dream Foundation!! You can cook Smokey Taco Beef Jerky using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smokey Taco Beef Jerky
- You need 2 lbs of ground tenderloin tips (any lean grd beef will work).
- You need 1 package of taco seasoning.
- You need 3 drops of liquid smoke.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
Learn more & show your support @ www.jerkysnakk.com. Beef, Soy Sauce (Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Salt, Corn Syrup Solids, Caramel Color), Water, Brown Sugar, Worcestershire Sauce I prefer a dehydrated 'salted' jerky with a drier texture, vs a sweet jerky that is smoked with a sticky and tender texture. So for me the Ol Smoky hits right on the mark! Sweet, savoury, with a hint of smoked goodness!
Smokey Taco Beef Jerky instructions
- Grind 2 lbs of lean beef, I used tenderloin tips. Any lean cut will work or pre ground is fine too..
- Add all ingredients together and let marinate overnight..
- Stuff into a jerky gun and squeeze out onto the dehydrator racks. I used a wide tip, it has about half an inch opening. I've made this with a 1/4 or so size similar to a Slim Jim size and just didn't get the tenderness I wanted..
- Dehydrate according to the instructions for your dehydrator or use the oven at the lowest temperature. Mine took about 28-30 hrs..
- Bag, tag and devour!.
At The Jerky Co. we pride ourselves in producing premium quality air dried meats using the finest, leanest cuts of Australian. New from Oak Barrel Jerky line of Wild, Exotic, Domestic. Steak cut all beef jerky with great taste of B. Its like having a rib without the bone. A wide variety of smokehouse beef jerky options are available to you Old school beef tacos made with homemade taco seasoning!