Sauteed Zucchini. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Transfer to a plate and repeat with the remaining tablespoon of oil and zucchini. My gut reaction to zucchini is to gussy it up.
Toss in the minced clove of garlic, and cook for one minute. Add the chopped parsley and salt to taste. This sauteed zucchini recipe is easy as ABC. You can have Sauteed Zucchini using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sauteed Zucchini
- It’s 1 (1/4 inch) of sliced) yellow squash.
- It’s 1 (1/4 inch) of sliced) zucchini.
- You need 1/2 of sliced red onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of thyme.
- It’s 1 of chopped tomato.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of chicken stock.
- You need to taste of salt, pepper.
- You need 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
In fact, this is how we cooked all summer veggies growing up in Ukraine. High heat softens zucchini outside yet keeping it firm and not mushy. Remove the pan from heat and season the zucchini with salt and pepper. Zucchini sauteed with garlic until tender, then finished off with a sprinkle of basil.
Sauteed Zucchini Instructions
- Saute onion, garlic for 2 mins.
- Add zucchini, squash, seasonings. Stir for 1 min..
- Add tomato, stock. Reduce heat and cover for 2 mins..
- Add cheese. Serve..
Melt the margarine in a pan. Saute the garlic and onion in the butter until soft. Cook until zucchini is lightly browned. Chop the zucchini and squash into bite-sized pieces. Heat some olive or avocado oil (affiliate link) in a large heavy-bottomed skillet and then toss in some onion and cook until the onion is starting to soften.