Double Chocolate Chips Cookies.
You can cook Double Chocolate Chips Cookies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Double Chocolate Chips Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of butter, softened.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 cups of all-purposed flour.
- You need 2 cups of chocolate chips.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 pinch of sugar (optional).
Double Chocolate Chips Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
- In a large bowl, beat butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until fluffy..
- Add flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Stir in mixture until blended. Add in chocolate chips..
- Put cookies on a UNGREASED cookie sheet. Should be about a tsp each..
- Bake for 10 minutes. (Optional: Sprinkle sugar onto cookies). Cool before eating..