Turkey veggie soup. Clark d Chef warming up the kitchen with chicken broth, peas, corn, carrots, baby spinach, diced jalapeno, onions, bell peppers, and turkey breast. When Thanksgiving comes to our home, it's a joyous time of celebration in giving thanks for all of the blessings the Lord has been. A quick and easy hearty soup.
A hearty soup made with ground turkey, added vegetables, tomato, beans and spices. Nutritional information and Weight Watchers Points included. This lightened-up Turkey Cheeseburger Soup is quick and easy to make in the Instant Pot, Crock-Pot or on the stovetop.and SO Chicken broth: Or veggie broth, whichever you happen to have on hand. You can make Turkey veggie soup using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey veggie soup
- You need 2 of zucchini sliced and halved.
- It’s 2 of yellow squash sliced and halved.
- You need 1 of small onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 of handfuls baby carrots chopped.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves chopped.
- You need 3 of celery stalks chopped.
- Prepare 1 of can black beans.
- You need 1 of can italian diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of split green peas (softened).
- You need 3/4 cup of brown rice.
- Prepare 4 cup of vegetable broth.
- You need 3 cup of V8.
- You need 1 tbsp of italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of thyme.
- You need of kosher salt fresh ground pepper.
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey meatballs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of italian bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
I've made a few variations on this depending on the veggies we have on had. One day I added okra, another peppers, it pretty much works with anything and for the. This easy Turkey Chili Taco Soup is one of my favorite soups for lunch or dinner! The most this soup will ask of you is chopping vegetables and dicing or shredding the leftover turkey.
Turkey veggie soup Instructions
- First chop up all the veggies. Use a large pot and put a couple tablespoons olive oil in it. Add carrots celery onion and garlic first. After about 5minutes add squash zucchini black beans and diced tomatoes. Add your green peas and the brown rice. Heat should be on medium..
- Next add your vegetable broth. Keep on medium and put the lid on. Wait about an hour. In the meantime you can make your turkey meatballs..
- Mix turkey bread crumbs egg salt and pepper. Heat skillet on medium heat. Form very small balls and cook about 5-7 min until done. Add to soup..
- At this point your soup may start to get pretty thick. You can add the V8 to thin it out. Or use more broth if you wish. I just had V8 so I decided to try it. Just add your spices salt and pepper as it cooks. May need to add more depending on how strong you like them..
- Let simmer for another hour or so. Until the green peas are completely soft..
- When done sprinkle with parmesan cheese or cheese of your choice and enjoy..
Store the diced veggies in a zip-top bag in the fridge until you're ready to simmer your soup. This soup is especially good on cold winter nights when it's snowing.which happens a lot where I live! My daughter got this recipe from her husband's mother. Choosing Ingredients for our Turkey and Veggie Dog Food Recipe. After doing our research, we selected lean, ground turkey for this Turkey and Veggie Dog Food recipe.