Stir Fried Beef with Shimeji Mushrooms.
You can cook Stir Fried Beef with Shimeji Mushrooms using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stir Fried Beef with Shimeji Mushrooms
- You need 1 pack of shimeji mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/4 kg of beef tenderloin.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of light soy sauce.
- You need of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 clove of garlic (minced).
Stir Fried Beef with Shimeji Mushrooms step by step
- Marinade the beef with soy sauce and pepper for at least 45 minutes..
- In a on stick pan, place about two tablespoons of olive oil..
- Place the minced garlic into the pan until golden brown. Then pan fry the beef (both sides) until brown. Set aside..
- Place the mushrooms in the same pan and add some salt and pepper. Take note that the mushrooms tend to be watery. Keep cooking and stirring until liquid has almost evaporated..
- Add the beef into the mushrooms and continue to stir..
- Place some oyster sauce according to preference. You may also add some salt and pepper while stirring..
- Serve with rice..