Cream Cheese Beef with Squash.
You can make Cream Cheese Beef with Squash using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Beef with Squash
- Prepare of beef.
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 tsp of seasoned salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need of squash.
- It’s 2 lb of yellow crooknecked squash.
- It’s 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of cream cheese mixture.
- Prepare 8 of cream cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of chives in oil.
- Prepare 1 large of egg.
- Prepare of topping.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese.
Cream Cheese Beef with Squash Preparation
- Slice the squash and chop the onions.
- Preheat oven 425° Fahrenheit.
- Brown the beef with half the salt, pepper, and all the garlic. Set aside the beef retain the juices..
- Heat the juices add the onions, rest of seasoned salt, pepper, and squash. Fry till caramelized..
- Mix the parmesan cheese, tomato paste, and cooked ground beef..
- Make sure cream cheese is soft. Mix chives, beaten egg, and cream cheese..
- In a deep pie pan add the ground beef mixture till bottom is covered. Add a layer of cream cheese mixture..
- Add the squash onion mixture on top of cream cheese mixture. Add the rest of beef and cover with shredded cheddar cheese. ..
- Bake 15-20 minutes. Let rest 5 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
- If you have leftover squash serve on the side..