Aromatic Beef Cacciatore.
You can cook Aromatic Beef Cacciatore using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Aromatic Beef Cacciatore
- It’s 17 ounces of beef tenderloin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 of orange bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of canned tomatoes.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pitted olives.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 4 ounces of red wine.
- It’s 4 cups of beef stock.
Aromatic Beef Cacciatore instructions
- Season the slices of beef with salt and pepper..
- Heat oil in a cast-iron skillet..
- Sear the beef until brown..
- Add the minced onions and saute for 2 minutes..
- Add the orange bell pepper, dried oregano, pitted olives and saute for another minute..
- Add the red wine and let it simmer for 5 minutes..
- Stir in canned tomatoes and beef stock and bring to a boil..
- Reduce to a simmer and let it cook until tender for about 40 minutes..
- Season with salt and pepper..
- Add the chopped parsley and serve..