Beef Tenderloin Oscar.
You can cook Beef Tenderloin Oscar using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Tenderloin Oscar
- You need 2 (8 ounce) of center cut fillet minion steaks.
- You need of Sriracha seas9nung as needed for steak.
- You need 1 pound of trimmed cooked asparagus.
- You need 1 pound of jumbo lump crab meat.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 1 of recipe my Hollindaise sauce, located in my profile.
Beef Tenderloin Oscar instructions
- Season steak with sriracha pepper and salt, Grill to desired doneness.
- Heat butter in a skillet until warm, carefully warm crab. Just to heat, season to taste with pepper and salt.
- Lay asparagus on plate.
- Top with fillet, crab and drizzle on Hollindaise passing the remainder at the table.