Layered Cup Caprese Salad with Curd dressing. The Best Tomatoes for Caprese Salad. The great thing about making a caprese in the summertime is that pretty much any tomato you use will taste great. Although balsamic vinegar in any form isn't used in a classic Italian caprese, I'd argue balsamic glaze more than deserves its place in this salad.
Caprese salad is really not worth eating otherwise. It's like making canned alphabet soup in a Le Crueset — it's just wrong. When you are ready to assemble the salad, cut the tomatoes into thick slices. You can have Layered Cup Caprese Salad with Curd dressing using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Layered Cup Caprese Salad with Curd dressing
- You need 1 of sliced onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of beetroot.
- You need 1 of cucumber.
- Prepare of few Red chilli flakes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pizza mix.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mint powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black salt.
- You need 1/2 of lemon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- It’s of Few pieces paneer.
- Prepare of Few black sesame seeds.
- You need of Few raisins.
- It’s of as per taste salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of thick curd.
Arrange them on a platter, alternating them with the mozzarella slices. Caprese salad is a simple appetizer with ripe juicy tomatoes layered between thick slices of fresh mozzarella and fragrant basil leaves. Top with the chicken and serve with the dressing. layered pasta caprese salad Side Dish Italian. Bet you didn't think caprese could get any better.
Layered Cup Caprese Salad with Curd dressing Instructions
- Bottom layer- It will be of vinegar,beetroot juice,Sliced onion and salt mixture. And placed the bottom layer in a cup..
- Middle layer – Cut cucumber into square pieces and prepare dressing by mixing thick curd, black salt, pizza mix, chilli flakes,mint powder, powered sugar,lemon and raisins and mix well And placed this layer in the middle..
- Top layer – Slice tomatoes about 1/4″ thick, but NOT ALL THE WAY THROUGH, leave a tiny bit unsliced. You want the tomatoes to open up like a fan and intack as one tomato..
- Slice the paneer in the same width as what you sliced the tomatoes… about 1/4″ thick.
- Place slices of paneer in between each tomato slice. Drizzle with vinegar and salt. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and black sesame seeds..
Well it does, in this layered beauty that includes pasta and a cool balsamic reduction. It's the most wonderful time of the year — tomato season! Puree until a chunky dressing forms (you don't want this to be perfectly smooth; the irregular texture is nice with the creamy cheese). Spoon the dressing over the cheese and the fruit. You will never look at the classic tomato-and-mozzarella combo the same way again.