K's Peas Soup.
You can cook K's Peas Soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of K's Peas Soup
- It’s 750 grams of (Shelled) frozen snow peas.
- Prepare 500 ml of Milk.
- You need 250 ml of Whipping cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1 bunch of Fresh parsley.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black peppers.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Red and green bell pepper to garnish.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Potato snowman to decorate.
- You need 1 head of Onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
K's Peas Soup instructions
- Melt butter in the pot and stir chopped onion until translucent ,add oregano ,snow pea ,stir to mix , add salt and pepper, 250 ml of milk ,boil and simmer until peas are soft ( 15 mins ) ,heat off.
- Bring to blend in blender add whipping cream and another 250 ml milk until smooth.
- Bring to boil again ,add fresh parsley , serv hot with crouton , red and green bell pepper sliced.
- I decorated with potato snow man ,this is good idea for family Christmas soup ..it's cute and delicious ..enjoy :).