sugar snap pea & cherry tomato pasta.
You can cook sugar snap pea & cherry tomato pasta using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of sugar snap pea & cherry tomato pasta
- Prepare 1/2 cup of low-fat cottage cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of nonfat buttermilk.
- You need 1 tbsp of extra-virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped fresh dill.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of freshly grated lemon zest.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 of ground black pepper.
- It’s 8 oz of whole-wheat bowtie pasta.
- Prepare 8 oz of fresh sugar snap peas, trimmed (about 2 cups).
- Prepare 2 cup of red and yellow cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 4 of scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced.
sugar snap pea & cherry tomato pasta step by step
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil for coming pasta.
- Meanwhile, puree cottage cheese until smooth in a blender or mini food processor. Add buttermilk and oil process until smooth. Scrape into a storage container and stir in dill, parsley, parmesan, lemon zest and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and set aside in the refrigerator..
- Cook pasta in boiling water until just tender, about 10 minutes. Add peas and cook until crisp-tender, about 1 minute. Drain and rinse under cold running water..
- Place pasta and peas in a large container and toss with tomatoes and scallions. Season with salt and pepper..
- Just before serving, toss salad with dressing..