Stuffed Beef Tenderloin.
You can cook Stuffed Beef Tenderloin using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Beef Tenderloin
- You need 3 Pounds of Beef Tenderloin.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- It’s 1 of Red Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 6 Oz. of Cheese.
- Prepare To Taste of Thick Sea Salt.
- It’s To Taste of Black Pepper.
Stuffed Beef Tenderloin step by step
- Wash the Beef Tenderloin with plenty of water. Cut the Tenderloin on the side and start cutting inside to get a flat piece of meat..
- Add the cheese on top and the Tomatoes and Bell Peppers sliced. You want to use a greasy and strong flavored cheese. This way the stuffing will be richer..
- Wrap the beef around the stuffing and fix the edges with wood sticks as shown in the picture..
- Put the Stuffed Beef Tenderloin on the grill and cook at medium heat for 15 minutes on each side..
- Slice the Stuffed Beef, serve and enjoy!.