You can cook Baked Tilapia using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Tilapia
- You need 2 of Tilapia filets.
- You need 1 of yellow squash sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 of red bell pepper sliced.
- You need 2 of tomatoes sliced.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried dill or to taste.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh parsley.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s 2-3 of lemons sliced.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
Baked Tilapia Step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Measure out 4 pieces of aluminum foil long enough for each filet..
- Cut filets in half, (my preference is to cut out the dark center piece. But you can do as you wish.) Set aside..
- Place sliced veggies divided evenly on each piece of foil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper..
- Sprinkle each piece of Tilapia with salt and pepper, place 1 piece on top of veggies..
- Sprinkle each with dill and parsley..
- Evenly distribute pats of butter on top of herbs..
- Place lemon slices on top of each filet. Fold in sides and then ends of foil..
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake for 30 minutes. Unwrap, eat and enjoy..