Antipasto Salad (Keto). Chopped Italian Keto Antipasto Salad Recipe – The BEST chopped Italian antipasto salad recipe! This filling antipasto salad is packed with traditional Italian cold cuts and topped with crumbled chili and basil. It's low carb, loaded with flavor and requires absolutely zero cooking.
Dress salad with vinaigrette and serve. This content is imported from embed-name. After searching for a recipe for an antipasto salad that I had envisioned in my head, I gave up and just decided to create one myself. You can have Antipasto Salad (Keto) using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Antipasto Salad (Keto)
- You need 2 of small zucchini, halved and thin sliced.
- Prepare 2 of small yellow squash, halved and thin sliced.
- Prepare 8 ounce of button mushrooms, quartered.
- It’s 1 pint of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion, halved and thin sliced.
- You need 1 lb of asparagus, cut into bites size pieces.
- It’s 1 cup of Spanish olives, drained.
- You need 1 can of medium black olives, drained.
- It’s 1 can of artichokes, drained and quartered.
- Prepare 8 oz of fresh mozzarella small balls, drained.
- Prepare 1 pkg of hard salami, thin sliced.
- It’s 1/2 pkg of sliced pepperoni.
- Prepare 1 of small bottle zesty Italian dressing.
- You need 1 cup of shredded Parmesan.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & black pepper.
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh basil thin sliced.
This colorful, Italian Antipasto Salad is made with romaine, mozzarella, olives, prosciutto, turkey pepperoni, and veggies, perfect for lunch! This colorful antipasto salad is a tasty crowd-pleaser. Guests love the homemade dressing, which is a nice change from bottled Italian. Homemade Antipasto Salad Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Antipasto Salad (Keto) Step by step
- Prepare vegetables and put in large bowl..
- Drain canned vegetables and add to bowl..
- Add all other ingredients and stir to mix..
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Can be made the night before. Enjoy.
Recipes » Keto Side Dishes » Antipasto Salad. This Italian Antipasto salad has no pasta which makes it low carb! Its filled with yummy veggies, pepperoni, and mozzarella. Are you asking yourself "Whats a keto side dish to bring to a summer BBQ?!" Well here are my favorite pasta salads, cold salads, etc! A no-cook summer antipasto salad with a lemony, garlicky dressing.