Sauteed Sugar Snap Peas.
You can cook Sauteed Sugar Snap Peas using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sauteed Sugar Snap Peas
- Prepare 300 grams of of Sugar Snap Peas.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of Black Pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of of Cooking Oil.
- You need 3 clove of of Garlic, crushed.
Sauteed Sugar Snap Peas instructions
- Wash and clean The Sugar Snap Peas..
- Heat the oil in a Frying Pan ( I used Teflon)..
- Put the garlic in the pan and sauteed it until it smells good..
- Put in the Sugar Snap Peas and add salt and Black Pepper..
- Saute for around 1 to 2 minutes..