Maraschino cherry chocolate cookies.
You can cook Maraschino cherry chocolate cookies using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Maraschino cherry chocolate cookies
- It’s 1 cup of butter softened.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 2 1/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 of –3 tablespoons maraschino cherry juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of maraschino cherries chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chip morsels.
Maraschino cherry chocolate cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cover cookie sheets with parchment paper. In large bowl with mixer beat butter until smooth and creamy. Beat in powdered sugar. Turn mixer to stir or low and slowly add flour mixing in until incorporated. Mix in maraschino cherry juice and maraschino cherries. Stir in chocolate chips..
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place on parchment paper. Spray bottom the of a glass with non stick cooking spray and flatten balls. You will need to spray glass several times. Bake for 12-14 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before removing cookies to cookie cooling racks..