Onion-Crusted Beef Prime Rib Roast.
You can cook Onion-Crusted Beef Prime Rib Roast using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Onion-Crusted Beef Prime Rib Roast
- You need 4 lb of Beef (prime) rib roast.
- It’s 4 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of Chopped Onion.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper.
Onion-Crusted Beef Prime Rib Roast instructions
- Place roast (fat side up) on rack in shallow roasting pan..
- Rub minced garlic & diced onions on each side..
- Sprinkle salt & pepper generously on each side..
- Let beef stand at room temp 20 minutes..
- Roast beef uncovered for 15 minutes at 450°F..
- Reduce temperature to 350 & continue to roast 1-1&1/2 hours or until internal temp reaches 130 (rare) or higher..
- Let beef stand 15-20 minutes. Temp will rise 5-10 degrees upon resting..
- Slice and serve..