German Potato Salad with Sweet Potatoes.
You can create German Potato Salad with Sweet Potatoes using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of German Potato Salad with Sweet Potatoes
- Prepare 1 medium of ・ Japanese sweet potato.
- It’s 1/3 of ・ Onion.
- It’s 3 of ・ Wiener sausages.
- Prepare of …………………….
- It’s 2 tbsp of ＊ Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ＊ Grainy mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ＊ Soy sauce.
- You need 1 of ＊ Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of …………….
- You need 1 of ・ Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of ・ Parsley.
German Potato Salad with Sweet Potatoes Instructions
- Cut the sweet potato into bite sized pieces! Soak in a bowl of water. Slice the onion and sausages thinly..
- Put the sweet potato pieces in a heatproof dish or plastic bag and microwave for 3 to 4 minutes!.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan, and stir fry the onion and sausages until wilted..
- Add the sweet potato pieces to the frying pan! Add all the ＊ ingredients and cook until the flavors are evenly distributed..
- Done! This is good hot or cold!.