Curry Flavoured German Sausage & Potato Salad.
You can have Curry Flavoured German Sausage & Potato Salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Curry Flavoured German Sausage & Potato Salad
- It’s 3-4 of Potatoes *about 400g.
- You need 300 g of German Sausage(s) OR Smoked European Style Sausage(s).
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Freshly Cracked Pepper.
- You need 1/3-1/2 cup of Japanese Mayonnaise.
- You need 2-3 teaspoons of Curry Powder.
- You need 2 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
Curry Flavoured German Sausage & Potato Salad Instructions
- Peel Potatoes and cut into chunky pieces. Cook Potatoes in salted water until tender. Drain well..
- Cut the Sausage(s) into chunky pieces. Heat a frying pan or grill pan, cook sausage pieces until lightly browned. Alternatively you can cook in the toaster oven..
- Place cooked Potatoes in a large bowl and season with Salt & Pepper. Add browned Sausage pieces, chopped Spring Onion, Japanese Mayonnaise and Curry Powder, and mix to combine well..