German Potato Salad.
You can create German Potato Salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of German Potato Salad
- It’s 3 of large russet potatoes.
- It’s 3 stalks of spring onion, finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 of red onion, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 sprig of dill (optional).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare To taste of black pepper.
German Potato Salad Preparation
- Wash, peel, and quarter the potatoes and boil until cooked, OR microwave the potatoes, skin on, until cooked, and then quarter them..
- Stir fry the onion, mustard seeds, salt, and pepper in olive oil on medium heat, for about 1 minute..
- Turn off the fire, add the apple cider vinegar, and mix. Transfer the contents into a salad bowl..
- Add the quartered potatoes, finely chopped spring onion, and dill, and mix (tip: adding the potatoes while hot allows them to absorb more flavour). Serve warm or cold..