You can have Pea salad using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pea salad
- Prepare 2 can of peas (drained).
- Prepare 1 block of sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of pre cubed ham.
- Prepare 12 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of relish.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of mustard.
- You need 3/4 cup of mayo may need more depending how wet you prefer.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Creole seasoning.
- It’s 1 bunch of Green onions.
Pea salad instructions
- boil eggs.
- chop eggs.
- Cube cheese.
- chop green onions I use the whole onion on three of them the rest I use use the white part.
- mix all ingredients together and refrigerate.