Sausage Tortellini Soup.
You can cook Sausage Tortellini Soup using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sausage Tortellini Soup
- You need 1 package of italian sausage (5 links) – spicy optional.
- Prepare 2 of medium yellow onions, chopped.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 4 stalks of celery, chopped.
- It’s 4 of carrots, chopped.
- It’s 8 cups of vegetable broth.
- It’s 1-28 oz of can of crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 2 of zucchinis, quartered and slices.
- You need 2 of yellow squash, quartered and sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 2 of medium fresh vine tomatoes, chopped.
- You need 1 bag of fresh spinach, roughly chopped.
- You need 2 tbs of fresh basil, sliced.
- You need 1 of -lb fresh tortellini.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper, optional.
- You need of Red pepper flake, optional.
Sausage Tortellini Soup Instructions
- In a large stock pot, take italian sausage out of the casing, cut and "ball" into bite size pieces and brown the sausage. Add onion and garlic, cook until softened. Add celery and carrots, cook for about 10 minutes on medium-high..
- Add the broth, crushed tomatoes, fresh tomatoes, and basil. Bring to a simmer. Add in zucchini, yellow squash, and mushrooms. At this stage also add the spinach but don't stir in, place on top. Bring to simmer. Add tortellini on top, and follow cooking directions on package..
- Eat it up!.