30 minute Magic cookie bars.
You can have 30 minute Magic cookie bars using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 30 minute Magic cookie bars
- You need 1.5 cups of graham crackers crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of soft or melted butter.
- You need 1-14 oz of can sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of butterscotch chips.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need 3/4 cup of white chocolate chips.
- It’s 1.5 cups of shredded sweetened coconut.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
30 minute Magic cookie bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Mix butter and graham cracker crumbs in mixing bowl and press onto a greased or parchment paper lined 13×9” baking pan. Pour condensed milk evenly over it..
- Spread all 3 kids of chips over graham crackers and press down a little bit into the crust..
- Sprinkle walnuts and coconut evenly on top and press down as well. Bake 20 minutes or until edges are a golden brown. Allow to cool for an hour and cut into squares. You can eat as is or place in fridge to firm up even more..