German Potato Salad.
You can have German Potato Salad using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of German Potato Salad
- It’s 12 medium of potatoes.
- It’s 8 slice of pepper bacon.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped celery.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dill relish.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 cup of white vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dry mustard.
German Potato Salad Instructions
- Cook potatoes in jackets until fork tender. Peel and slice while hot. Add to serving bowl..
- Take scissors and cut bacon into little pieces. Crisp in pan. Take bacon out leaving grease in the pan..
- Add onion and celery to pan and saute till golden..
- Turn off heat and add relish to pan..
- Heat water, vinegar, sugar, salt, paprika and dry mustard to boiling..
- Combine all ingredients together. Allow to sit for awhile for flavors to marry. Serve hot. Even better the next day!.