Cucumber Yogurt Rulade.
You can make Cucumber Yogurt Rulade using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cucumber Yogurt Rulade
- You need 1 of large cucumber.
- It’s 1/2 cup of hung yogurt.
- It’s 2 pods of garlic (paste).
- Prepare leaves of Few coriander.
- Prepare leaves of Few parsley.
- Prepare to taste of Pink salt and sugar.
Cucumber Yogurt Rulade Instructions
- Peel the cucumber and cut it into four parts and scoop out the soft kernel.
- Chop the parsley and coriander leaves and beat the hung yogurt.
- Mix the garlic paste, pink salt and sugar, chopped coriander leaves and parsley leaves.
- Garnish with some parsley leaves and keep it in the fridge for half an hour and it's ready to serve.