Watercress salad with yogurt dressing. Watercress, Egg and Radish Salad with Yogurt Dressing. Refrigerate hard boiled eggs until needed. Prepare the yogurt dressing by whisking together all the ingredients.
Choose from an all purpose Lemon Yogurt Dressing, a No Mayo Potato Salad Dressing, a flavour packed healthier Yogurt Caesar. Kohlrabi, Apple, and Watercress Salad with Sumac Yogurt Dressing. This recipe tosses sweet apples with crisp watercress and nutty kohlrabi in a sumac-infused yogurt dressing. You can make Watercress salad with yogurt dressing using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Watercress salad with yogurt dressing
- It’s of Dressing.
- It’s 2 tbsp of plain yogurt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 dash of salt.
- It’s 1 dash of black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 clove of minced garlic.
- You need of salad.
- You need 2 cup of watercress.
The salmon and dill-yogurt dressing pair perfectly together. To serve, arrange the salad ingredients in a bowl and drizzle with the dressing. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Kohlrabi and Watercress Salad with Yogurt Dressing.
Watercress salad with yogurt dressing Instructions
- Mix all dressing ingredients together. You may increase or decrease the amount of each ingredient according to your liking. I prefer mine garlicky :).
- Pour the dressing over the watercress, mix together and enjoy!.
This Citrus Watercress Salad is a simple, summery combination of clementines, pomegranate, and leafy greens, tossed in a cinnamon yogurt dressing. Because fruit for dinner should definitely become your summer thing. It has officially reached the too-hot-to-eat-hot-food point here in Holland. This witlof and watercress salad is an excellent source of beta carotene. Almonds add crunch, while a tangy yogurt sauce packs plenty of flavour.