Greek style potato salade.
You can cook Greek style potato salade using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Greek style potato salade
- Prepare 8 of new potatos.
- You need 1 of cucumber.
- It’s 2 of red onions.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 200 grams of feta cheese.
- It’s 500 grams of Greek yoghurt.
- It’s 1 bunch of dille.
- You need 175 grams of smoked chicken.
Greek style potato salade Preparation
- Cook the potatoes for 25 minutes. While you are doing that you can prep the vegetables..
- Halve the cucumber and remove the seeds, slice the cucumber very thinly or use a box grater slice side. Do the same with the onion..
- Dice the feta cheese in small cubes. And the smoked chicken..
- Mix all the ingredients so far with the yoghurt. Chop the dill and the garlic small and add..
- When the potatoes are cooked drain them. And while they are warm cut them in quatre parts and add to the rest..
- Add salt and paper to taste, mix well. Leave it to cool in the fridge for an hour.. It's even better the next day!.
- Eet smakelijk! (Dutch for eat up).