Eggplant and yogurt salad – salatet batenjen w laban. Put the whole eggplants on a barbecue grate over hot coals. Turning frequently, cook until the skin is completely blackened and charred and eggplants Transfer eggplants to a mixing bowl. Add salt, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, yogurt and dried mint.
This cool and creamy Lebanese laban cucumber yogurt sauce is perfect with grilled meats, salmon or as a side salad with a variety of Lebanese specialties such as grape leaves, tabbouleh or m'juddarah. Cucumber laban holds a special place in my heart. This Eggplant Tomato Pie recipe is not an exact science, so don't be afraid to wing it on the ingredients or add amounts to your preferred taste. You can cook Eggplant and yogurt salad – salatet batenjen w laban using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggplant and yogurt salad – salatet batenjen w laban
- Prepare 500 g of eggplants, preferably big and round eggplant.
- Prepare 2 cups of yogurt.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dried mint, finely ground.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of vegetable oil, for frying.
This Mexican Street Corn Salad recipe (aka esquites) is fresh, tangy and deliciously creamy. I cook with it often, as my ever eggplant craving palate tends to throw frequent fits demanding something made with the vegetable. Description: Azcookbook.com-Eggplant Salad With Yogurt and Mint. Rub the eggplant lightly with olive oil and grill until tender by laying the eggplant on its side and turning it every couple of minutes with a pair of tongs Fold in the cilantro and half of the cumin.
Eggplant and yogurt salad – salatet batenjen w laban Step by step
- Wash and peel the eggplants and cut into relatively thick slices, widthwise..
- Fry the eggplant slices in vegetable oil until they become light brown in color; making sure not to burn them. Drain on a kitchen absorbent paper..
- Mix the yogurt, garlic and salt in a bowl..
- In a serving plate, pour half the quantity of the yogurt mixture, lay the eggplant slices on the yogurt, then add the remaining yogurt over the eggplants..
- Sprinkle with dried mint and serve cold..
When cool, add it to the yogurt mixture and stir to combine. Serve sprinkled with the remaining cumin and paprika. Burnt Eggplant With Tahini Recipe, Chicken Salad With Yogurt And Chips Recipe, Turkish Alinazik Kebab Recipe, Plateau Soup Recipe, Radish Salad With Carrot Recipe, Shepherds Salad With Carrot Recipe, Spinach Salad With Walnuts Recipe, Hunkar Begendi With Minced Meat Recipe. Zucchini in yogurt sauce (Koossa bel-laban). To serve, arrange the eggplant slices on a large plate, slightly overlapping.