Cucumber yogurt Salad. Cucumber yogurt tzatziki, a simple salad of peeled, sliced cucumbers, yogurt, dill, and salt and pepper. A refreshing accompaniment to a main course of meat or fish, this cucumber-yogurt salad also makes a tasty filling for pita bread. Peel, quarter lengthwise, and seed cucumbers.
Learn how to make this cucumber yogurt salad. To make this creamy cucumber salad, you may use an organic plain yogurt drain in a cheesecloth-lined sieve for. This cucumber yogurt salad is traditionally made with fresh, strained yogurt made from goat's milk, which generally has a deeper and richer taste than its cow's milk counterpart..the Greek salads and Balkan cucumber and yogurt soups that I customarily enjoy throughout the My version was a fusion of Greek and Mexican ideas, as I dressed the salad with olive oil and threw. You can cook Cucumber yogurt Salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cucumber yogurt Salad
- Prepare 2 of cucumber chopped.
- It’s 2 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Onion chopped.
- Prepare 2-3 of green chilli chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of yogurt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chat masala.
- Prepare pinch of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of kala namak.
- Prepare 1/2 of zeera powder.
A fresh, cooling cucumber-yogurt salad with tomatoes, herbs, jalapeño and lemon. Perfect with Indian or Middle Eastern food. This Cucumber Yogurt Dill Salad tastes like tzatziki dip – but it's in a healthy salad form! This pairs really well with strongly spiced foods, bringing a welcome freshness to the palette!
Cucumber yogurt Salad Instructions
- Tamam vegetables chop kar lein..
- Tomato ke seed alag kar ke chop kar lein.
- Dahi me half cucumber add kar ke grind kar lein phir tamam spices add karden..
- Phir tamam vegetables add karden..
- Hamara cucumber salad ready hai..
Creamy cucumber salad recipe with a tzatziki-inspired dressing made with Greek yogurt, vinegar, fresh lemon, garlic, and dill. Add yogurt to cucumber-dill mixture, stirring to coat all pieces of cucumber with yogurt. Gently fold in feta, being careful not to over-mix. Season to taste with salt (I used Vege-Sal) and fresh ground black. Combine yogurt, garlic, lemon zest, and lemon juice in a medium bowl.