Pork zucchini & valerian salad with greek feta. This spicy, satisfying pork and zucchini stir-fry, rich with ginger and garlic, is the ultimate solution when you don't know what to cook midweek. Toss everything together in one skillet or wok and it comes. Any fresh green zucchini would work fine.
My father-in-law grows zucchini, so we try as many different recipes as we can. Parmesan-Pork Zucchini Boats Recipe photo by Taste of Home. You are here: Home » Pork » Pork with Zucchini and Corn Stew. You can create Pork zucchini & valerian salad with greek feta using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork zucchini & valerian salad with greek feta
- You need of Pork.
- It’s 1 of zucchini.
- Prepare of Dried apricots.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s of Salt&pepper.
- Prepare of Valerian salad.
- You need of Balsamic vinegar.
- You need of Greek feta.
Either squash or zucchini will work fine for this recipe. The name in Spanish for this dish is "Calabacitas con Puerco y Elote". These low-carb zucchini pork dumplings, use zucchini in place of dough. You can make them as an appetizer or have them for dinner with some brown rice or.
Pork zucchini & valerian salad with greek feta Step by step
- Bake the zucchini, pork and apricots for 20 mins in the oven. (The pork i had it already cooked before so now i just took it of the refrigerator).
- Cut and wash the salad, and put into a plate, add the olive oil, salt&pepper and balsamic vinegar..
- When the pork is ready take off the oven, add into the plate with the vegetables and enjoy..
In a plastic or paper bag combine flour, garlic salt and pepper. Learn how to make Paprika Pork Chops with Zucchini. The good thing about Pork with Zucchini is its ease of preparation. I like to have pork with Zucchini with steamed rice. In fact, I like the idea of topping this dish with warm steamed rice.