Super easy Greek chicken salad. Greek chicken souvlaki is one of my favorite meals and couldn't be simpler to throw together: marinate the chicken and make tzatziki in the morning; skewer the chicken while the grill is preheating; make a simple, refreshing salad somewhere in. Easy recipes and cooking hacks right to your inbox. The BEST Greek salad recipe you will ever have!
This Easy Chicken Salad Recipe is a healthier version of the traditional chicken salad we all love. Made with shredded chicken breasts, greek yogurt and grapes, it has the perfect balance of creamy + crunchy. This recipe is Keto friendly too, making it an easy Keto lunch idea! You can have Super easy Greek chicken salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Super easy Greek chicken salad
- It’s 1/2 of Red onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic(use the kind that comes in olive oil).
- It’s 1 of Feta cheese.
- You need 1 of Black olives(optional).
- It’s 1 packages of Romaine lettuce.
- It’s 4 medium of Chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of Greek dressing.
Greek food and especially gyros are one of my favorite kind of meals, but since I'm not much of a fan of lamb, it's my marinated Greek chicken and chickpeas that adds the protein to this easy Greek gyro style salad with a yogurt tzatziki sauce perfect for a. This recipe is super easy to make, but one important note is to be sure you seed the cucumber and leave most of the tomato seeds and juice behind. If you'd like a richer flavor, this easy chicken salad tastes really great with a bit of reduced-fat feta cheese stirred in. I have to say that I think cheese.
Super easy Greek chicken salad Preparation
- Marinate chicken in olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, and oregano for 1-2hrs..
- Place chicken on pan over medium heat cooking till done. 160°..
- While chicken is cooking dice up red onion..
- Place cooked chicken over romaine lettuce, add onion, sprinkle on feta cheese, and if you enjoy olives(I don't)add those as well. Serve with greek dressing..
The BEST Greek Chicken Salad loaded with addictive Pita Croutons and creamy guilt free Tzatziki Dressing AKA a deconstructed gyro you will crave for days! It's easy to make, exploding with texture and you can prep all the ingredients ahead of time for a meal you can throw together in minutes! Fresh and flavorful, this chopped Greek chicken salad is packed with so many delicious ingredients – toasted pita croutons + amazing tzatziki dressing. One Year Ago: Sheet Pan Unstuffed Chicken Cordon Bleu with Roasted Broccoli Two Years Ago: Easy Pull-Apart Italian Asiago Bubble Bread. An incredible Greek chicken dinner of marinated & grilled chicken breasts with a side of grilled zucchini & corn, a simple Tzatziki sauce, and grilled pita bread.