Pasta salad "Italian meets Greek". salad – Italian buffalo chicken (low carb) – Pasta salad "Italian meets Greek" – Paleo Italian Chicken Fingers – Italian crusted chicken – Quick Homemade meat sauce (spaghetti sauce)(Italian gravy) – Healthy Italian Turkey Meatballs – Rustic Italian Sausage Tortellini Soup – Cioccolata Calda. That's what I shoulda named it. Yeah, this seems like an apt title.
You can have Pasta salad "Italian meets Greek" using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta salad "Italian meets Greek"
- Prepare 1 packages of spiral pasta.
- You need 1 cup of sun dried tomatoes in oil.
- You need 1 packages of bacon.
- It’s 1 cup of crumbled feta chease.
- It’s of salt, pepper, basil.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of pesto rosso (sun dried tomato pesto).
Pasta salad "Italian meets Greek" Preparation
- Cook pasta.
- Fry the bacon nice and crispy.
- Chop up the sun dried tomatoes and keep the oil you will need it for the salad.
- Mix the crumbled up feta cheese, the sun dried tomatoes and the oil in a large bowl.
- When the bacon has cooled crumble up the bacon and mix in with the feta cheese, and the tomatoes.
- After the pasta has cooled down mix the pasta in with the rest. Fold the pesto rosso under the pasta and if it is to dry for your taste mix in some olive oil..
- Season with salt, pepper and basil to taste.
- You can also eat it warm but not hot. It's good both ways.