cauliflower chick pea curry.
You can have cauliflower chick pea curry using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of cauliflower chick pea curry
- It’s 1 small of head cauliflower, broken into florets.
- You need 1 can of 15 ounces chick peas (garbanzo beans), rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1 can of 14 ounces coconut milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of green curry paste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 bunch of green onions, sliced, bottoms and tops separate.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cold water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of corn starch.
- You need 1 cup of frozen peas.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cashews.
cauliflower chick pea curry step by step
- In large skillet, combine cauliflower, chick peas, green onion bottoms, coconut milk, curry paste, and salt. bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes..
- mix cornstarch and water until smooth. add to skillet, along with peas. bring to a boil and cook 2 additional minutes..
- serve over quinoa or rice and sprinkle with cashews and green onion tops..