Boneless Garlic and Rosemary Prime Rib.
You can have Boneless Garlic and Rosemary Prime Rib using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Boneless Garlic and Rosemary Prime Rib
- Prepare 5 lb of boneless rib-eye roast, left at room temperature for 2 hours before cooking.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 8 clove of garlic minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced fresh rosemary.
Boneless Garlic and Rosemary Prime Rib instructions
- Adjust oven rack to center position and heat oven to 250°F..
- Heat a large (12-inch) skillet over medium-high heat. Rub roast on all sides with oil, salt and pepper. Turn on exhaust fan, add roast to hot skillet and brown on all sides, about 10 minutes total. Transfer roast to a plate. When cool enough to handle, rub garlic and rosemary all over..
- Set a wire rack over the skillet and set roast on rack. Slow-roast in oven until roast reaches an internal temperature of 135°F for medium-rare and 140°F for medium, 2 1/2 to 3 hours..
- Transfer roast to a cutting board; remove rack from skillet. Pour off excess fat, if any Carve and Serve!.