Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad. This pasta dish has all the refreshing flavors of a classic Greek salad with tomatoes, cucumber, olives, and feta cheese. I thought this was the best greek pasta salad I have tried so far. There was exactly the right amount of dressing.
This salad is a nice light meal for a hot summer day, and it lets the salmon flavor come through. -Mary Dennis, Bryan, Ohio. This Greek salmon salad is seared salmon fillets with cucumber, tomato, olives, red onion This salad tastes best with fresh, wild-caught salmon if you have that available in your local store. Absolutely beautiful and look so tasty! You can cook Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad
- You need 1 can of Salmon (can substitute with fresh salmon (1 cup) or a can of tuna, or even chicken!).
- It’s 10 of Radishes.
- You need 1/3 packages of Baby spinach.
- It’s 2 medium of tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic cloves.
- You need 1 box of Pastas (i used Catelli Gluten Free).
- It’s 1/3 cup of Mayonaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Relish.
- You need 2 tbsp of Parsley flakes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Greek spices.
- It’s 1 tbsp of White sugar.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Man, looking at this more is making me want to make some. This Greek Pasta Salad is the salad you want to be seen with – and stuff your face with. It's loaded with tender pasta, juicy tomatoes, crunchy bell peppers, crisp cucumbers, sweet zippy red onions, tangy Kalmata, and salty creamy feta all all enveleoped in mouthwatering, flavor exploding Sun-Dried. This Greek Pasta Salad is light and fresh, loaded with garden tomatoes, bell peppers and Because pasta salad is eaten cold, the flavors tend to get muted so you want to make sure your This salad is so tasty and easy to make.
Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad Preparation
- Cook your pastas as directed..
- Meanwhile, dice your vegetables and mince your garlic cloves and baby spinach. Put them in a large salad bowl..
- Drain your can of salmon and chop the salmon in small pieces..
- Drain your pastas and cool them with cold water until they are completely cold..
- Add the pastas and the salmon into your salad bowl and mix throughly with a wooden spoon..
- Add the mayonaise and mix until everything is evenly covered..
- Add relish and spices, salt and pepper and mix throughly..
- Serve cold, preferly after 3-4 hours in the refrigerator (pastas will absorb the taste). You can also serve directly as it is. Delicious!.
It is wonderful to enjoy a summer salad that is NOT loaded with mayo! Discover our scrumptious salmon pasta recipes. It doesn't get better than creamy fish tagliatelle, vibrant pasta salads or even salmon spaghetti in a Salmon and pasta are a dream combination. You'll love the classic combination of salmon, lemon and peppery rocket in this tasty summer pasta. This Greek Salmon Salad Bowls recipe is packed with delicious and healthy ingredients, and they These Greek Salmon Salad Bowls are packed with delicious, feel-good ingredients and easy to My favorite thing in life is time spent around the table.