Yogurt cucumber salad. Cucumber yogurt tzatziki, a simple salad of peeled, sliced cucumbers, yogurt, dill, and salt and pepper. Greek yogurt spiked with garlic, dill, lemon and mint dresses crunchy cucumbers for a favorite, refreshing and creamy summer salad that's so simple to make. Tangy Greek cucumber salad with marinated red onions, tossed in a tzatziki inspired Greek yogurt dressing.
Layer cucumber slices in a salad bowl, sprinkling each layer lightly with salt. Keyword greek yogurt cucumber salad, healthy cucumber salad, no mayo. Dad's fresh Dilly cucumber salad made with greek yogurt instead of mayo. You can make Yogurt cucumber salad using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yogurt cucumber salad
- It’s 1 kg of plain yogurt.
- You need 3 of medium cucumbers peeled and grated.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic crushed.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried mint.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Fresh mint leaves and cucumbers for decoration.
Creamy Cucumber Salad with a tangy lemon Yogurt Dressing with Mint. Sensational side salad for Middle Eastern food, Indian food, and summer grill outs! Creamy cucumber salad recipe with a tzatziki-inspired dressing made with Greek yogurt, vinegar, fresh lemon, garlic, and dill. Learn how to make this cucumber yogurt salad.
Yogurt cucumber salad Instructions
- Strain yogurt (using a clean cotton cloth) for 3 hours to get rid of excess water (optional).
- Add cucumbers, Garlic, dried mint and salt. Mix well.
- Put in a serving plate..
- Decorate with fresh mint and minced cucumbers.
- Add Olive oil.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours. Serve cold.
To make this creamy cucumber salad, you may use an organic plain yogurt drain in a cheesecloth-lined sieve for. This cucumber yogurt salad is traditionally made with fresh, strained yogurt made from goat's milk, which generally has a deeper and richer taste than its cow's milk counterpart. A fresh, cooling cucumber-yogurt salad with tomatoes, herbs, jalapeño and lemon. Perfect with Indian or Middle Eastern food. This Cucumber Yogurt Dill Salad tastes like tzatziki dip – but it's in a healthy salad form!