Mike's Chilly Springtime Greek Inspired Garden Salad. A delicious, light Greek inspired salad with shrimp. A combination of Artisan Lettuce, cherry tomatoes, peppers, onions, feta and shrimp. Springtime Pasta Salad is an easy, light, refreshing and yet such a satisfying recipe with a simple lemon vinaigrette.
It's handy to make with convenient bottled Italian dressing. Here you have a delicious and very easy recipe for this summer! Greek Style Salad, it's really simple to make, so full of flavor and beautiful. You can have Mike's Chilly Springtime Greek Inspired Garden Salad using 31 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Chilly Springtime Greek Inspired Garden Salad
- You need of ● For The Noodles.
- You need 1 of LG Bag Tri- Colored Noodles.
- You need of ● For The Vegetables.
- It’s 1 of LG Chopped Vidalia Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Chopped Green Onions.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Chopped Red Onions.
- It’s 1/2 of Chopped Green Bell Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of Chopped Red Bell Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of Chopped Yellow Bell Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of Chopped Orange Bell Pepper.
- It’s 1 Can of Chopped Artichoke Hearts [fully drained].
- It’s 1 of LG Chopped Firm Cucumber.
- It’s 6 of LG Sliced Radishes.
- It’s 1 Cup of Halved Firm Cherry Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/8 Cup of Sun Dried Tomatoes [in oil].
- It’s 1.5 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Celery With Leaves.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Chopped Carrots.
- Prepare 1 Can of Halved Black Olives [drained].
- You need 1/3 Cup of Halved Sliced Green Olives.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Chopped Green Zucchini.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Chopped Yellow Zucchini.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Chopped Fresh Parsley.
- You need of ● For The Seasonings.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Crushed Sea Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 1 of LG Bottle Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing [well shaken].
- Prepare of ● For The Cheeses.
- You need 2 (8 oz) of Boxes Crumbled Feta Cheese.
- It’s 1 Cup of Fresh Shredded Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese.
I know for many, the joy of tending to a summer garden is at the top of their list. Our backyard doesn't have the best growing conditions, and while we tried for many years to have a garden, we've since given up. Luckily, we are surrounded by On a hot night, a cool salad like this can really hit the spot. Healthy Greek Chickpea Chicken Salad loaded with chickpeas, grilled chicken, feta, kalamata olives, red onion, tomato and a homemade light greek dressing.
Mike's Chilly Springtime Greek Inspired Garden Salad Step by step
- Boil your noodles with a dash of oil and salt as per manufactures directions. Usually 9 minutes..
- Chop all of your chilled vegetables and herbs and add your cooled noodles..
- Add your Italian Dressing. Personally, I prefer Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing. But, it's your choice!.
- Or, create your own Italian dressing using 6 tablespoons olive oil – 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar – 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley – 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice – 2 garlic cloves, chopped – 1 teaspoon dried basil, – 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper and a pinch of dried oregano. Double if needed..
- Gently mix well and chill covered for several hours. Mix intermittently..
- Mix well again before serving. Enjoy!.
This Greek-inspired twist on tuna salad is perfect for the summer, especially if you love grapes, almonds, feta cheese, cucumber, and dill. Reviews for: Photos of Stacy's Greek-Inspired Tuna Salad. Greek Tortellini Salad with cheese-filled tortellini, bell peppers, cucumbers and juicy tomatoes, topped with loads of feta cheese and greek dressing! This easy Greek-inspired tortellini salad recipe is going to become one of your staple potluck dishes. Chicken turns this Greek-inspired salad into a substantial main course.