Greek spinach orzo salad. Reviews for: Photos of Greek Orzo Salad. Orzo pasta is tossed with spinach, red onion, feta cheese, pine nuts, basil, olive oil and balsamic vinegar, creating a delicious, colorful cold salad. Classic spinach and orzo salad with orzo pasta, fresh spinach, feta cheese, pine nuts, Greek olives, and red onion.
How to Make Greek Spinach and Orzo salad. Wash and drain baby spinach leaves, remove stems. Cook orzo pasta according to directions on box. You can have Greek spinach orzo salad using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Greek spinach orzo salad
- Prepare 3 oz of uncooked orzo pasta.
- You need 5 oz of spinach, torn.
- You need 1/2 cup of kalamata (Greek) olives, roughly chopped.
- It’s 1 of red onion, sliced into thin half moons.
- It’s 1 of cucumber, quartered and sliced.
- It’s 1 of tomato, diced.
- You need 1/2 cup of balsamic vinaigrette.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 4 oz of feta cheese, crumbled.
- It’s 1/3 cup of pine nuts.
Greek Orzo Salad is perfect to make year-round and it goes perfectly with grilled chicken. It's a healthy and filling, veggie-packed pasta salad, and of course if you want to make it even healthier you could go with a whole wheat or high fiber orzo, you can also switch up the type of pasta (rotini, macaroni and. This simple Greek Orzo Salad is packed with all of your favorite Greek flavors! Tender orzo, crunchy cucumbers and red onion, cherry tomatoes, kalamata olives and salty feta cheese all tossed together in a red wine vinaigrette.
Greek spinach orzo salad Preparation
- Cook orzo pasta according to package directions..
- Meanwhile, toast pine nuts: place pine nuts in saute pan and toast over medium heat until golden, stirring often. Remove from heat when done..
- When pasta is cooked, drain and rinse with cold water. Drain well..
- In large bowl, combine spinach, orzo, onion, cucumber, tomato, olives, salt, pepper, oregano, and balsamic vinaigrette. Chill 2 hours. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350252-balsamic-vinaigrette.
- Sprinkle with toasted pine nuts and feta and serve..
It's perfect for lunch, dinner and will be a hit at summer barbecues! Greek Orzo Salad – aka the most party-perfect orzo pasta salad ever! We're totally crazy in love with this delicious and colorful vegetarian side dish! I'm kind of freaking out over this crazy colorful greek orzo salad. I thought I was in love with cheesy hot orzo dishes.