Chopped Salad/ Greek Style. Easy one bowl chopped chickpea greek salad with olives, feta, tomatoes, onion, garlic and a light lemon dressing! Add cooked chicken for more protein or enjoy on its own. Chopped Greek Salad made with romaine lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, red pepper, kalamata olives, artichoke hearts, chickpeas, red onion, feta cheese, and a simple Greek dressing.
Add Greek style to a tossed veggie salad by tossing in olives, feta cheese, mint and a tangy olive oil vinaigrette. Place romaine in large serving bowl. Sprinkle mint leaves over the salad. You can make Chopped Salad/ Greek Style using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chopped Salad/ Greek Style
- Prepare of salad.
- Prepare 6 cup of baby spring greens.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of kalamatta olives, pitted.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pepperoncini peppers, sliced.
- You need 1/2 of red bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 of anchiovy fillets, optional.
- It’s of dressing.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1/2 cup of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of greek seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of fresh lemon juice.
While living in San Diego during college, I had a favorite Greek casual dining spot. Now that I'm back in my hometown, I've re-created some dishes from the Greek diner and it takes me right back. Click here to PIN Spicy Greek-Style Salad with Peperoncini! I think the combination of tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, and Feta that define Greek Salad are pretty amazing no matter what you put with them, but in this Spicy Chopped Greek-Style Salad with Peperoncini I really kicked it up by using the.
Chopped Salad/ Greek Style Instructions
- Chop up the baby greens..
- Hand chop or in processor, chop olives and garlic..
- Chop half of red bell pepper into a medium chop..
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half..
- In a large bowl add in all your ingredients and also the sliced pepperoncini..
- In a blender or shaker jar, add your dressing ingredients. Mix well and toss some on your salad. You will not use all that you made. Use enough to your taste preference and the rest may be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for a week..
- Greek seasoning if you can't find it is comprised of salt, oregano, garlic powder, lemon zest, dried, ground black pepper and a touch of marjoram. You can make your own by adding these spices together. Use a little of each, taste and adjust. I just buy it but I hope this can help..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
This chopped Greek salad is crisp, fresh and overflowing with bold Greek flavors. You'll see romaine lettuce, tomato, cucumber, bell pepper, Kalamata olives and feta cheese in my bowl. I opted for cherry tomatoes, since they're delicious no matter what time of year. Combined with crisp lettuce and a. Delicious and Fresh Greek Style Salad Greek salad with chopped tomato.