Ridiculously Easy Greek Inspired Pasta Salad. Greek Pasta Salad is an easy side, perfect to prep ahead and a hit at every party or potluck! Tender pasta, ripe juicy tomatoes, crisp cucumbers, feta cheese and olives are tossed in a Greek dressing for the perfect make ahead side dish. We often add grilled chicken to make it a complete meal marinated.
The ingredients are simple and flexible, so you can make this when you are inundated If you love Greek inspired salads, take a look at our favorite Greek salad. This Greek pasta salad recipe is the perfect pasta salad for summer gatherings, BBQs, or potlucks. Other pasta salad recipes you may like: healthy tuna pasta salad, this Cajun pasta salad, my chicken ranch pasta salad, this Mexican street corn pasta salad, my easy. You can have Ridiculously Easy Greek Inspired Pasta Salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ridiculously Easy Greek Inspired Pasta Salad
- You need 16 oz of radiatore pasta.
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of can medium black olives – drained and sliced.
- It’s 1 pint of grape tomatoes – quartered.
- It’s 1 (5 oz) of container crumbled feta.
- Prepare 1 cup of Greek salad dressing.
- It’s 1 tbs of dried parsley or 1/4 cup fresh chopped.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
Ridiculously Easy Greek Inspired Pasta Salad Leftover Pasta Salad Quick Ranch Pasta Salad Blt Ranch Pasta Salad Black Tobiko Pasta Salad Jalapeno Popper Pasta Salad Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad Bacon Peas And Pasta Salad Sesame Pasta Salad Easy Creamy Tuna Pasta Salad Mikes. My mother-in-law gave me this great recipe, and I have made it many times. The ultimate in light, convenience cooking, pasta salad is the ideal take-along for workplace lunches and weekend picnics. Amp up your regular pasta salad with one of these fun and easy recipes.
Ridiculously Easy Greek Inspired Pasta Salad Preparation
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add radiatore. Boil 9 minutes. Drain in colander. Rinse with cold water to cool..
- While pasta cooks prep your other ingredients. My grape tomatoes this time around were very long so I cut them into 4 thick slices..
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl. Stir to combine and coat everything with dressing. Taste. Add salt and pepper if desired..
- Can serve immediately or refrigerate at least 1 hr. I like it refrigerated first, it helps the flavors blend. Enjoy!.
The classic flavors you love, paired with pasta. Easy Greek tortellini pasta salad with a healthier (no mayo) dressing. Feta, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, red onions, olives, and tortellini! This salad is tossed in a nutritious and flavorful Greek-inspired vinaigrette. Pair Greek Tortellini Salad with marinated and grilled Greek chicken or.