Potato Salad with Greek-Style Yogurt.
You can create Potato Salad with Greek-Style Yogurt using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato Salad with Greek-Style Yogurt
- You need 5 of Potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 of Carrot.
- It’s 1 of Mitsuba.
- You need 1 of Bacon.
- Prepare 200 grams of Strained yogurt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 dash of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of Corn kernels.
Potato Salad with Greek-Style Yogurt Step by step
- Make some Greek-style yogurt and leave it to drain overnight. To do this, simply wrap some plain yogurt in a clean cloth, tie the top and keep it in a bowl..
- Cut the vegetables into bite-sized pieces. Shred the carrot with a peeler..
- Sprinkle some salt into boiling water and boil the potatoes..
- Once soft, mash the potatoes up with a masher..
- Mix the ingredients from Step 2 and the mashed potato together..
- Then add in the Greek yogurt..
- Mix everything together and season with salt, pepper and lemon juice..
- Serve the salad in a bowl. It looks nice if you scatter chopped parsley (etc.)..